McManus Kearney have over 25 years experience in the area of asset and motor finance Litigation. Over this time we have acquired extensive expertise and knowledge in this field as well as continually building on our strong reputation among our clients, courts and peers in this area. We consider ourselves to be the leading experts in asset and motor finance litigation in our jurisdiction and are the only Northern Ireland solicitors firm who are associate members of the Finance & Leasing Association.
Our current client base comprises a number of global motor finance companies, local, national and international banks and finance houses in respect of claims relating to;
- Monetary Claims (shortfall and unsecured vehicle purchase loans)
- Repossession Claims
- Recoveries on foot of personal guarantees
- Recoveries on foot of Directors guarantees
- Cases were fraud/misrepresentation alleged
- Claims for damages for conversion of goods
- Merchantability complaints
- Debit back commission claims
- PPI claims
- Innocent purchaser claims
- Reputational issues (eg defamation claims)
- Claims arising from s56 or s75 of Consumer Credit Act
- Enforcement Orders
We have invested heavily in a custom made case management system for the asset and motor finance department. This system allows us to manage, track and report to you on bulk instructions quickly and efficiently. We will continue to invest in this technology to enable us to adapt to the ever changing market conditions and to your needs.
Additionally, you can log in to our case management system via our client login button on our home page. This allows you 24/7 access to the key information and milestones relating to a case. This information can be supplemented with case notes which can be tailor made to your specific needs.